LegacyGT.com

what's your second car

im driving my brother's 98 honda accord 5 spd lx for a daily driver while he's in medschool. its pretty much mine for at least another year. i like saving the legacy on weekends. thinking about getting a miata as a daily driver, when my brother takes his accord back.

what are you guy's second car?

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Both my wife and I work and her work is on the way to my work, so we car pool. When I feel like saving miles (not gas, miles :)) we drive my wifes 06 Tribeca. Since I live in Utah, someday I would love to have a roadster or couple for the good days and a nice sports sedan for when I am going out with peeps or during the winter but as of right now we just use those!

89 Civic 4spd manual FTW! Love this box-on-wheels.

98 Altima 5psd. FTL! Reliable, but ugly.

I am looking to get 02-03 Legacy to replace Altima, and perhaps a used Miata to replace the Civic.

'97 Saturn SC2m.

It used to be a daily driver, now it's fairly stripped out track slut, auto-x abuser, and weekend canyon carver. While it definately does not have the power of my LGT it is a total blast to drive...just not for very long distances...like across the entire country. It is much easier to drive the SC2 at 10/10ths than most other cars, and it always causes a big smile on my face...unless I've broken something...

Martin Luther - "Who loves not women, wine and song remains a fool his whole life long."

EL4NFZT7

Archived