LegacyGT.com

Your first AWD Snow experience

you know I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt on your previous posts. and I applaud you for sticking around through the constant bashing.

but seriously?? are you an attention whore or something?

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

and just what do you mean by that?
258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

you asked in another thread if this was the wrong forum for you and why is everyone picking on you. I kept silent for a bit and actually thought some of these guys who were just bashing you were arsholes/

But this seems like a communications project for you. Even after people told you what you were doing that made people pick on you; you continue to post up these dumb questions!!

I want to like you, but I'm having a hard time doing it:lol:

I wet myself and had multiple orgasms. If the science books say men can't have them, I call shenanigans!

What did I tell you in that other thread???:spin::lol:

Many Shuvs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Slor that day, I can tell you!

I frickin knew it. what an idiot.

I am curious people coming from FWD and RWD. How were your first time SNOW experiences in a subbie...

it was a sideways experience.

err... experiment :cool:

and side note. yet another Slingxshot thread!!!!!111!

we need a poll.... ban him, or keep him around for the pure entertainment value?

When I think of my life without him it seems kinda empty, cold and pointless. I think I'm growing to love him:wub:

Agreed, he's like that friend you never really liked but felt sorry for him so you let him hang out with you and your friends. I knew someone like that. His name was Pete. I kinda miss Pete. but this guy fills that void:wub:

night guys!! night SlingXshot or Thadoctor or whatever your name is:wub:

Archived