LegacyGT.com

Georgia roll call

tougefox

Bought a 19mm rear sway bar, looked up other peoples' installs, laughed to myself over all the people that paid shops, cross threaded a bolt - I don't even know how. I started by finger, I actually think it was messed up from the factory because it still tightened down.

Yea, I did mine myself as well. Didn't even jack up the car. Just crawled under and went to town on it.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Really simple job, except that one messed up set of threads. Amazing how planted the car feels now. Why did Subaru hobble these things so badly from the factory? I detect zero downside to the "mod".

Safety my friend! Understeer = safe for the masses

I don't think the 19mm pushed me to oversteer to be honest. I haven't pushed to the limit but doesn't feel like it.

I wouldn't think a 19 would. I'm running 22 up front and 20 in the rear and it's right at neutral. Still gotta make it under steer. I'm putting on the front anti roll kit this weekend so we'll see if that changes anythjng.

-Brett

Edited by Stewy612

Yeah I got tickets from friends too but they're pretty awesome seats.

We're not going to drive, and if you don't have a parking pass already you might reconsider. The main lot is down for construction of the new stadium, remember? It'll be $50 if you can find a real lot, and lots of gypsy lots and places you'll get blocked in. I'm driving the leggy to Sandy Springs MARTA. Round trip ticket right to the Dome is $5, and free parking at the station.

Then after the game we won't have to walk a mile to the car in the dark in downtown Atlanta.

Yeah, but so does Tennessee :lol:

Marta wasn't great, I've been on public transit in a few cities and Marta is by far the worst.

As for the Falcons, comparing the experience (everything besides the game) to other stadiums Atlanta is again lacking. No wonder attendance is always so poor, it's not fun being there, they do nothing for the fans. If you're just going to sit and watch a game, I'd rather do that at home.

I lived in Montreal for a few years and that was probably the best public transportation I've taken. Nothing in Ga compares to anywhere else and not in a good way.

They have this thing in place where the ladies have to either carry a clear bag or have their checked in like a coat at the club. That's kind of absurd, especially since we didn't find this out until the wife and I got to the gate. I would be pissed if it weren't free tickets to the executive suite.

Took your advice and rode Marta. It wasn't bad. I haven't been on Marta in about 5-6 years.

The Falcons suck.

Its preseason bruh haha

When did that become a rule? It seemed to have taken quite a bit of fans by surprise. Or maybe they were just first timers like myself.

It was a rule that was instated last year. if you go to dicks you can get nice nike/addidas/underarmour bags that are see-through!

Its preseason bruh haha

It was a rule that was instated last year. if you go to dicks you can get nice nike/addidas/underarmour bags that are see-through!

I am sure the Mrs would have packed less stuff if she knew that was the requirement. No big deal, it is what it is. We know better for next time.

Preseason or not, I think it was still within their power to win that game. Still enjoyed the opportunity.