LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup, that would be me. And those would be ULTRAleggeras.

Sorry for the mixup. I always get the two names confused. Very nice looking car. I'll prolly be going back sometime next month with a few friends, not 32 like this time lol.

spotted 06 spec.b on rt 10 in hamden/chesire pulling into the rite-aid i think. i was the bearded kid about 100 yards before sitting in my car stuffing my face at arbys and I saw you go by and pull in but didnt finish my food in time to go for a closer look, saw you pull out heading towards 691 and southington down rt.10

New Jersey- Spotted silver LGT in the Dunkin Donuts parking lot on RT.34 (Aberdeen), also blue-ish debadged LGT flying around a corner on RT.520 (Marlboro/Colts Neck), and the last one, a white LGT with tint, momo shift knob, advan tires, red calipers and Borla exhaust parked next to me at Retro fitness in Marlboro =) Any ideas? All very delicious cars.

i was on 280 last night around that time... i was headed towards college park area coming from jersey city.

such a vague description though hahahah

Well you flew by my white wagon, I was headed toward the parkway. Probably was you. :)

-mike