LegacyGT.com

tri-state job postings

vkchu

didnt see an existing thread and figured this may be pretty relevant.

maybe we could post what industry we're in, if we're looking, and what type of role you are looking to land. resume swaps can happen via personal emails.

or if you guys have any openings in your orgs, feel free to post here, of course only if it is kosher w/ your org posting openly elsewhere.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People should post their resumes (if they want) and like what kind of job that they are looking for and maybe others can help them out. Similar to NASIOC's thread.

+1 On the sticky.

If you don't vote Trump, out, you're a bigot who hates america.

what jokes? being unemployed sucks.

Oh man i could ahve a field day with jokes with this thread. But i wont.

We could also use this as an Odd Job thread. like people who need help with yardwork or painting or whatever. We should make this a sticky.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I do anything from High End AV to in home network wiring, remote programming, basic lighting control.

If you need anything that has to do with AV ask me first. I have done some work for other LGT members.

Matt

Denial is your best friend

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Just graduated. BS in Information Technology. Looking for work full-time in any IT/Computer support position.

not sure how relevant dice.com is nowadays, but give that a shot along w/ indeed and simplyhired.

those w/ openings on the forum here will (hopefully) post.

Just graduated. BS in Information Technology. Looking for work full-time in any IT/Computer support position.

Hey try the Hartford in Parsipany NJ. it was 2 years ago but they had an IT position open. It was very appealing to me but you might give it a shot.

• 2 weeks later...
Looking for any type of sales oriented work here in new jersey, no college degree but over 3 years worth of sales experience and management experience here. I just need something that doesn't demand me to work crazy amounts of hours every week

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest JessterCPA

If anyone is looking to get their taxes prepped, please contact me. Plenty of references, including a few from this board. 14+ years experience. Federal, NJ, NY etc.

Thanks.

Jesse

• 2 weeks later...