LegacyGT.com

Exhaust Sound Clips

Canuck 2.5GT

On 2005 Legacy GT's. I have heard the Stromung exhaust (which sounds very nice), but I am woundering If anyone has any others. I did search but I could only find the 2 Stromung clips. I did find one at AVO Turbo World but IMO it sounds nothing like a boxer should: http://www.avoturboworld.com/movie_clips/exhaust.mov. Found here "AVO Turbo World". I am looking for a exhaust that has a nice deep tone that accents the boxer engine. My old WRX had a Axle back that sounded great. Not loud, but nice and deep.

The AVO is on a 2.0 with equal length headers. I know there is a Borla clip floating around somewhere...

That makes sense. I always hated the sound of a boxer with equal length headers. There was one near my house, every time it went by I swore it was a civic. I loved the rumble of my WRX though. I kind of miss it :( .

That makes sense. I always hated the sound of a boxer with equal length headers. There was one near my house, every time it went by I swore it was a civic. I loved the rumble of my WRX though. I kind of miss it :( .

I will record a clip of the AVO TBE soon ;)

Archived