LegacyGT.com

Hey guys starting my 2.5i "build" within the next week or two whenever my coils and wheels get here, i wasted some money on a set of xxr527's with cracks in them instead of letting these wheels go to waste id like to keep them as backups to the ones I'm buying or at least get them in the condition to be able to be sold. one crack on each wheel i believe, two were welded and seem to be holding strong by the previous owner but i soon discovered after unmounting the tires that there was a crack in each of the two other wheels, one does not hold air one does. anyone out there in the Philadelphia area that would be able to weld and sand the cracks down for a reasonable price? id help in anyway i could and id bring beer:)

We weld dirt late model aluminum wheels all the time and reuse them over and over and over again. Find a wheel reconditioner, explain what's wrong with photos, and they'll quote you a price to fix them.

Look in the back of Car & Driver or Automobile or Road & Track and you'll find a lot of ads for wheel reconditioners if you can't find someone locally.

I don't know man, I could see if they were really expensive wheels, but xxr's? Maybe better to buy two replacement used ones. Good luck!

Well, cost is certainly a consideration. It would most likely be less expensive to find other wheels. I was just saying that the wheels CAN be fixed.

Archived