LegacyGT.com

whoever you are that came to the slcsubaru meet oct 17th...

scoobygirl

in a white lgt.. you drive like a jackass. sorry for the language.. but what you did was extremely STUPID. a cruise is not a race through the canyon, you should know that, it is extremely dangerous to pass people and go 120+ miles an hour. if you plan on driving like that more often, you are not welcome to our cruises or you will get bitched out. thanks.

impreza owner.. scoobygirl

Agreed. You cut the car I was in off two times, and drove recklessly. It's not cool. I'm not impressed. There's a difference between enjoying a canyon cruise with fellow car enthusiasts and driving to the point of endangering people and their cars.

Save it for the track. If you were any sort of decent driver, you would understand some of the responsibility that you have.

As a side note, you sound like a complete douche bag when you describe your speed as "I was going a buck thirty."

WOW! I like how all the new people signed up to tell this guy he an ass. We had the same prob. at a meet here too. In a public parking lot and few people driving like asshats. Needless to say the popo came and hung out till the most left. Couple ruin it for all. Sorry.

yeah. we have a thread about cruise rules on slcsubaru now and will be going over basic rules before going on cruises. there was also an evo that passed the 86 corolla right when the corollas steering wheel fell off. so it wasnt just him doing dumb stuff. my recommendation to everyone is go over cruise rules before cruising just to remind everyone to be safe while having fun. /end rant

It's usually the other way around - Impreza kids driving like assholes and pissing off the Legacy guys. It's been a while since I've been around Imprezas on a cruise because of that. Perhaps things have changed?

It's more that the old WRX drivers have found that used LGTs are more in their price range when they want to upgrade from their bugeyes and blobeyes.

yeah it was resolved. BUT that being said, it wasnt right for him to be driving like that. my car isnt the fastest car around by any means but i still wouldnt drive like that. it was uncalled for and it scared alot of people. but really cruises arent ment for racing, its very dangerous and everyone should know that. i have been passed before in east canyon and got side swiped because there was a truck coming head on in the other lane so the guy had to swerve back into the right lane and hit me (not in my subaru thank god) but seeing people wreck and hearing about accidents because of carless drivers should realize that they shouldnt drive like that for that reason..

but sorry for invading your site guys. i signed up a while ago because i was looking for an older legacy gt in utah but ive never posted until now.

Archived