LegacyGT.com

05 lgt wagon 5mt

RallyartRob

im looking at a white one locally that has 142 000kms on it, exedy stage 1 done 50 000k mago i belive, and its had the banjo bolt checked with no problems there.

Car looks good drives well, body looks in 9.5/10 condition no rust(havnt seen under yet) good tires possibly two sets of rims (oem / spec b). interior is pretty good nothing broken that i really saw everything is in working condition.

Needs timing stuff doen which i can do

He said he will drop to 9500$ saftied etested. But from the prices you guys are listing this still seems high but all the other wagons here with 130-180000 kms are in the same price range of 10-11000 list price which he was but he droped it for me without me asking since hes been trying to sell for a while.

See if he'll do 9k but try 8.5 first

i was goona push for 8500 cause it needs a timing belt replace in the next 10 000kmsish its at 142000 kms now so by 160 000 from what i understand, which i can do by myself but ill say im going to the dealer for about 1500 to have that done. But im waiting to sell my 98 legacy or get an offer before i go try and make a deal.

Archived