LegacyGT.com

Blue magic tire shine

Yeah, seriously. Give us real details of your review other than a "buy this shit". What makes it great? Easy to apply? Durability? Shine? Or does it leave a rich matte finish if that's your preference? Does it not "brown" after a week? Less likely to collect dust?

Otherwise ... cool story bro.

I have tried most common tire shines (eagle one, meguiars, armor-all, ect..) so far this one seems to be the best of all by a long shot. It goes on looking pretty shiny and im not really a fan of really shiny wet looking tires so i was a bit concerned. But after soaking for a few min i gave it a light wipe and and gave it a nice rich semi-gloss black. They have stayed that way for over a week now. There was NO fling at all, and i drove down a dirt road a couple days after putting it on and of course it picked up the dust pretty good, but to my surprise when i woke up in the morning to go to work... the dust had been consumed by the shine and the wheels look great again!

sorry i wrote nearly nothing in the post but i was drinking and was hoping someone else that had seen the light would chime in and write more lol. Seriously though, im not the type of person to write about tire shine, but damn its that good.

Hmmm... dust consuming tire shine, eh? I can't say that I've ever seen that before. I don't go down too many dusty roads, but I do like my shine, so maybe I'll give it a go.

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

Archived