LegacyGT.com

Takeda intake on 4th gen leggy

Never thought of that. I really only like it because of the shield allowing to use a cone filter actually that's pretty much the only part I was gonna use maybe chop it and replace my existing hybrid. so I can still use the torque box

Never thought of that. I really only like it because of the shield allowing to use a cone filter actually that's pretty much the only part I was gonna use maybe chop it and replace my existing hybrid. so I can still use the torque box

Which part did you replace on your current setup the black box, the pipe btwn the MAF and black box or everything upstream of the MAF? I have given thought to a hybrid like setup now that I can tune to scale the MAFv tables.

Removed the snorkel hauls k&n drop in lightly oiled real light pretty must one mist pass, swapped pipe witha weapon r Sri from a Kia rio (a little fitment issue but couplings fixed it) left torque box. I don't know If there is a real gain in performance but I did notice it smoothed out the lag from dead stop.

Archived