LegacyGT.com

Anyone interest in a catted Downpipe for a 5EAT

ERZperformance

The Factory will open next week. I will put this downpipe as the first to do list before any other project.

I expect Mid April on this downpipe.

I got a few PM this week asking us to make a catted downpipe for a 5EAT

if anyone has a 5EAT and would like a catted downpipe /or non catted at a reasonable price please reply to this tread.

it will be made by the same factory that manufacturer the ERZ one but will be release as CNT Racing.

Group Buy Price is $300 Delivered! (only catted version will be made this will be a stocking item)

if you guys want non catted version ( we can make those also but at least 15 member because this will not be a stocking item)

Regular Retail Price is $399 plus shipping. This is a great deal. Save over $100 (25%)

Keeping a list;

1. legacychick - Catted

2. Scoobydoobie (possibility) - Catted

3. m sprank - Catted

4. underscore

5. tbssubaru - Catted

6. eqt2010 - Catted

7. blackinches

8. pattypat (from your MT DP thread) - Catted

9. Shopow (International love) - Catted

10. HDTurbo - Catted

11. quick4dr - Catted

12. JaeGT - Catted

13. ticklelgt - Catted

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wouldn't call Hayward local to Oceanside...

My office in is Irvine and my sales area stretches from San Clemente to Ventura and east to Death Valley. I have 14000 miles on my 2008 SpecB that I bought in August 2009. I am local to Hayward all the time.

Considering the fact that the demand (ie sales) is lower for the 5EAT DP than the MT, this seems like a fantastic deal. $300 delivered for a catted DP with a cast bellmouth, 3" piping and extra 02 bung... WOW!

My Cobb is going on sale the day I get my ERZ. I bet I can make a $100 profit by selling my Cobb and buying an ERZ, lol. What mod should I get with the extra $100?

Lets stop talking about this and "get er done". When will a prototype be available for fit test and pics? Hint, hint.

Archived