LegacyGT.com

Got some new enkies today!!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
uhh... you haven't convinced me yet. Sure the door was open, but look at the front fender and the rear door/ass end of the car. It's definitely different. Did you get a pre-purchase inspection? If not, you might want to get one.

My carfax shows 1 accident before I bought the car, bought it totalled then fixed it because my dad is a body man. Then 2 accidents since it has been mine, both weren't my fault, in fact I wasn't even in my car for both of them. My car was parked.

Dude my car has such bad luck with accidents!

The first person reported themselves. The second person was last Tuesday (hit & run) and I made it my person mission to track their ass down. And I did it! They are paying for everything and it is getting fixed this week.

My eyes are good enough. The day I need someone to tell me a car is ok to buy, will be the same day I learn to fly. It's a silver car. They always look diferent at different angles.

PPI's are a common and well-trusted way of getting a car thoroughly checked out before you pick it up, even for hardcore enthusiasts. That's a pretty lofty statement to think you don't need one.

Silver does look different at different angles, yes, but your car is at the same angle with respect to the camera. Each panel isn't supposed to look different at once, that's a ridiculous thought. Post up more pictures in daylight hours and we can verify. It wouldn't be the first time something is kept out of a carfax report. You might want to check out the VIN on each body panel, if these cars have them, as it's a great way to check for collision/body damage repair.

Archived