LegacyGT.com

2008 Legacy Spec-B front lip options

GT35 STi

Looking to get the v-limited style front lip on my 08 Spec-B, however the only thing I am currently finding is the groupbuy thread. Is that the only option these days?? I saw someone post this in another thread when I was searching..

No-one has made a '08-'09 SPECIFIC lip as of yet.

An '06-'07 WRX/STi lip will work.

How true is that? I can do some minor adjustments to make it fit if that really is an option

It fits great. Only had to trim/shave the middle of the lip to fit the contours of my bumper. Length is perfect.

Awesome! After you mentioned it I saw a couple of "how to's" posted on here. Looks simple enough... Thanks :cool:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

I have the eBay S204 lip on my 06, it will fit just requires some trimming off the ends. If you want it to look almost identical to that pic you just need to get an STI badge to throw on there.

EDIT: Here's a cell pic of mine:

http://i626.photobucket.com/albums/tt344/docholladay23/e3baec2f.jpg

Im very happy with this^^^^, just got mine, it was a lil torqued but nothing the Gf's hair dryer cant fix ha.

I ALso just got mine Monday and for $63 it looks pretty good. It sat out in the sun and went back to form install next week I think.

I was 0.

And I'm still a zero.

:lol:

• 1 year later...
  • 4 years later...

Bringing back a post that's been sitting for 5 years so maybe there will be more items on the market. I've been searching for a front lip for my 08 spec b I just purchased and I've seen a lot of people just buy the s204 lip and cut it a bit to fit it. I personally just want something that's going to be a direct bolt up onto the lip and will be pretty simple to install and removed if need be.

I've done some searching but haven't had a ton of luck, I've seen a lot of people mention Rommel sells some but i wanted to get a feel for what's really out there. Anybody have any pics of some lips maybe? Looking for something at least under 300$

Archived