LegacyGT.com

Official NorCal Spotted Thread

axis008

seems you guys have a lot of employees who drive subarus there.

yea ccity parking lot sporting a white and blue wrx. i was first with the subaru craze with an sgm wrx. i let them drive my car and within the next few weeks they bought their own lol. not too long after that i traded my wrx for the leggy.

Saw a SWP LGT sedan with a blacked out grill and tint on SB Hwy 1 between Soquel Ave and 41st at ~640pm....I was in the QSM LGT sedan going NB, nice ride!

Thanks. I'll have to keep a better lookout for you. I haven't seen your car around town yet.

I did spot a white LGT wagon on NB 17 at about 6:20 last night. It was stuck in traffic behind an overturned car.

Spotted Blue LGT Sedan on southbound Hazel this morning around 7:40ish. Tinted rear windows was all I saw. I gave ya a honk and a wave.
Give a man a beer, and he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and he'll waste a lifetime.

blue LGT flew past me while I was at a standstill on the freeway. damn traffic, hwy 50 headed north around the I-5 south interchange

North on Hwy 50? How's that possible when it goes east/west?

Blue (IIRC) GT wagon, yesterday on Central Expressway around 2:15 pm. I was the black wagon that pulled on for a one exit at Lawrence..

HV

Yep. Thats was me waving as you got off the exit. I was gonna pull along side you if you didn't get off.:spin:

Silver LGT (SpecB?) on Beach Dr. down in the Rio Flats last night about 6:45. I waived but you didn't seem to notice me.

Saw a brand new silver 2.5i about 5 minutes before on State Park Dr. Still had it's Cypress Coast Subaru plates on it. I wouldn't have mentioned it, but the guy looked like he had never seen a GT before. I waived at him too, but he looked a little too shocked to waive back.