LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

@ScoobyGT15 I didn't know they stopped, but yeah they're doing them, and if I didn't work most wends. I'd go down more often. And yeah, the cops came this week, around 1:30 if I heard correctly (I left around 11). When I left I saw a lot of cops pulling people over and doing cop things. I was pretty glad that like 30 cars all took off at the same time and I was in the center of it. Everyone was racing from the lights going north and weaving in and out of traffic. It basically looked like the fast and the furious in real life, gotta say it was pretty cool to watch.

Then an M series tried to race me, and the Ford Focus that was waiting for the light next to me... He stalled out at the light as I was laughing at him. :lol::lol::lol: It made my entire night.

@lilziggy1320: I was thinking about it, but I've got grad parties and stuff, so if there's a next one I'll probably go..

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw a black 05 06...blond female driving,,holding up all kinds of traffic in the left lane on the taconic (sb) just past the Saw Mill split about 8:40 am today. I hope it was an automatic as deep in conversation as she was!:nono:

I havent seen you in a bit, i think i saw your car at the twisted visions car show at shadows though. Ive changed mine up a bit since then!:wub:

Yea you were looking at my car and I said hey but you didn't recognize me I think. But yea I got a new job down in Yorktown at IBM so its hard to get to the meet sometimes. If your free Wednesday nights you should come to the Bear Mountain show with me.

@ScoobyGT15 I didn't know they stopped, but yeah they're doing them, and if I didn't work most wends. I'd go down more often. And yeah, the cops came this week, around 1:30 if I heard correctly (I left around 11). When I left I saw a lot of cops pulling people over and doing cop things. I was pretty glad that like 30 cars all took off at the same time and I was in the center of it. Everyone was racing from the lights going north and weaving in and out of traffic. It basically looked like the fast and the furious in real life, gotta say it was pretty cool to watch.

Then an M series tried to race me, and the Ford Focus that was waiting for the light next to me... He stalled out at the light as I was laughing at him. :lol::lol::lol: It made my entire night.

@lilziggy1320: I was thinking about it, but I've got grad parties and stuff, so if there's a next one I'll probably go..

Yea that sounds about right for that meet lol. We used to takeoff down nine towards poughkeepsie. Let me know when your going.

Yea that sounds about right for that meet lol. We used to takeoff down nine towards poughkeepsie. Let me know when your going.

Dude... seriously, it was like a pack of hell hounds getting out of there:cool:. I'll let you know next time I head down. Probably next week if I can get out of work early enough (I'll send you a PM if/when I know I'm going). I try to go to the NASIOC meets on Friday's too, but usually I'm working. :spin:

Also: ABP LGT on the Northway/87 southbound around 7 after Clifton Park, and before Albany on the Northway. Female driver and it looked stock. Sorry about passing then slamming on my brakes, my radar detector went off like crazy..

Edited by nomis13

Dude... seriously, it was like a pack of hell hounds getting out of there:cool:. I'll let you know next time I head down. Probably next week if I can get out of work early enough (I'll send you a PM if/when I know I'm going). I try to go to the NASIOC meets on Friday's too, but usually I'm working. :spin:

Also: ABP LGT on the Northway/87 southbound around 7 after Clifton Park, and before Albany on the Northway. Female driver and it looked stock. Sorry about passing then slamming on my brakes, my radar detector went off like crazy..

Yea dude let me know. I'm always looking to cruise and go to shows. SO yea just PM me.

Jhawk...how many times did you get beat this weekend? :)

Only 1:lol:.......I knew the car was black. It was late, and I was coming home from work after my 16 hr day. Not an excuse, but the reason I thought it was an STi.:rolleyes:

I guess I have grown some:eek:............the old me would have been shopping for bigger, better, go faster parts as a result of this!!!!:lol:

So glad I sold all of my other toys!!:)

You'll never be faster than Evo's. Dont even try or you'll be replacing engines every month.

06 TB EVO IX SE stock turbo monster subaru hater :lol:

You'll never be faster than Evo's. Dont even try or you'll be replacing engines every month.

Gotta love the don't even try .......my reference was to the cars I've parted with....and there would have been no engine replacement;)

I still would have been in the market for bigger, better, go faster parts for the LGT!!

You work in yorktown? I am around there quite a bit as I work in somers and have friends that live in yorktown ill look out for you

Yea I work at the IBM in Yorktown. Do you ever go to the Bear Mountain car show on Wednesdays?

Yea I work at the IBM in Yorktown. Do you ever go to the Bear Mountain car show on Wednesdays?

didnt even know there were car shows there on wednesdays. what time do they usually go until?

Just saw one on Bloomfield Ave by Shopper's Vineyard. Couldn't tell what color but noticed it had cleared headlights with HIDs. 99% sure it was an 08-09 as well going by the headlight shape.

2006 SWP 3.0R 5EAT VDC BBQ

2008 OBP 2.5i 4EAT BBQ [RIP]