LegacyGT.com

5th Gen GT Finds

I hope that '12 in San Diego gets picked up by an enthusiast! If it were around when I was searching I would have flown down there for sure. I do like my DVD/NAV more though.

I hope that '12 in San Diego gets picked up by an enthusiast! If it were around when I was searching I would have flown down there for sure. I do like my DVD/NAV more though.

If it's still there in a month when I close on selling my other house I will. I think it'll be gone, though.

I wish I could get my wife to buy it. Wouldn't that be cool to have twinsies sitting in the garage! She absolutely loves driving my car (and looks hot driving it too!!), but I think she is past the family sedan since her daughter will be in college in a year and I think she's aiming towards a small sports coupe (BRZ).

• 3 weeks later...

So I realized I posted this in the wrong thread..:

For any of you Texas guys wanting to get an LGT...: http://www.cagaustin.com/certified/Subaru/2010-Subaru-Legacy-dd0f2d2d0a0a000261e288bde92f4e2c.htm

Trying to get my buddy who has a 2006 WRX to get this. His rex got totaled recently in a flood but his budget is $20k or less...

• 2 weeks later...