LegacyGT.com

Mt. Evans drive this Saturday! 9/16

RockyMtnGT

Wanted to share this with you guys...It's pretty much a VW/Audi GTG but I am crashing it with my LGT :icon_bigg ! (Ok so I know these guys b/c I used to drive a Vdub)

Anyway details are here...

http://www.rmcb5.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=50603#50603

As you probably know, Mt Evans is always a great drive to take.

Please if you decide to come bring an open mind and a positive attitude. NO racing takes place at all- at most we may pull some g's in a few corners but overall it's a fun but RELAXED pace.

As a bonus, someone there usually ends up taking some really cool/quality pictures. Please let me know if you are planning to attend so i can get a rough estimate of just how many Subies are gonna be there (besides mine)

Here are some shots from the last drive...notice which car is leading the pack! :icon_cool (...ok ok so there were a bunch of cars in front of me too)

IMG_7081s.jpg.56dddd6981f1fb57eaa0f421668ce3d9.jpg

IMG_7088s.jpg.c14d45f7a91ffa406da927845324dd46.jpg

*bump* for the east/west convert!

(...and my own personal weekend AP concierge!)

Thanks for the bump man...and yeah you owe me a beer for the AP tech support...Frikin 9am on a weekend...are you nuts? :lol:

Now get yer a$$ out here for a visit so you can see what some REAL mountain roads look like..."We don't need no steenkin' guard rails!" :icon_cool

Thanks for the bump man...and yeah you owe me a beer for the AP tech support...Frikin 9am on a weekend...are you nuts? :lol:

Now get yer a$$ out here for a visit so you can see what some REAL mountain roads look like..."We don't need no steenkin' guard rails!" :icon_cool

no gaurd rails, huh?

I tried that zhit in Mauii...NO THANKS! You don't need gaurd rails...but you sure do need that turbo = P :lol:

....my stage I is faster than yours!:icon_cool

The drive was awesome! The very top was closed so we didn't get up there. Probably a good thing because it was snowing. :lol: I guess I need to change back to my winter wheels and tires soon. :icon_bigg

Just wanted to share some pics with you guys. The leaves were just about "peaking" if anyone has a chance I definitely recommend a ride up this weekend to see them.

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=2830093

Archived