LegacyGT.com

Official "Looking to swap interior" thread!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Hey! Anyone interested in ...

The tan/taupe/ivory leather?

- I want to sell all front and rear leather seats (Outstanding condition)

- Trade the tan door panels for your black interior panels

I have faux wood trim... Im willing to keep that since majority do not like and it will be altered anyway...

Im not concerned with the dash unless youd want to go that route. The tan leather would look far better w/ your full-black dash than my black/tan... willing to deal and talk details

Let me know!!!

Edited by FLEX'N LegacyGT

Wow, nice color scheme too!

Wait a minute... you said 07 2.5rs as in the WRX 2.5rs.. are those seat rails different than the LGT?

yep all the same. the only trouble i had was the belt didnt fit so i had to take off the legacy clicky thing (female part of the belt) and put it on the new seats. also the impreza seats are a bit taller so i lost a inch or two of head room and im 6'8" so that sucked. but it looks cool. i also got grey vents and grey center console from my 97' leg outback to accent the stock black dash. it looks realy nice.

• 2 weeks later...
Badass! Anyways I have a spare driver's side cloth seat now... and thinking of clearing room in the closet. Already gave the passenger side seat away to a local member for beers... does anyone need the seat, the elements, or parts? Any money would be great.. or it's going to end up in the trash when the wife finds out it's not gone one of these days hehe.