LegacyGT.com

Problem when shifting, please look at my logs.

EvilCamaroSS

i am new to this whole thing but try logging less parameters. the sampling rate is alot longer with all those things being logged. try logging:

AF Sensor #1

Engine Load (2-byte)

Engine Speed (RPM)

Ignition Total Timing (degrees)

Knock Sum

Manifold Relative Pressure (psi)

Primary Wastegate Duty Cycle (%)

Turbo Dynamics integral (2-byte)

Requested Torqe or Throttle position

Your logs don't tell us much...but what I think is happening in you are getting shift knock. It has to do with the transition from high load/high timing to low load/low timing. What essentially happens is that the knock sensor gets triggered (whether it is a real kock event or not I do not know) and there is an immediate pulling of timing (what the ECU is supposed to do when it knocks). This could sometimes cause slugishness after the shift due to the pulled timing.

I have not experinced the sluggishenss or delay, but since I log a lot I do know on hard quick shift, I do occasionally get a knock event. When I shift a little faster and smoother..no knock event.

Good luck.

You need to change the transition delay between closed loop and open loop fueling. This requires you to change your map...

I was gonna buy a map, but i was gonna wait for stage 2, is there a map that already has this done that's equivalent to the cobb stage 1 V1.18 93 octane?

Archived