LegacyGT.com

Official NorCal Spotted Thread

axis008

Spotted my twin (red LGT Wagon) at Wells Fargo in Gold River just now. I was parked in a red truck :)
Give a man a beer, and he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and he'll waste a lifetime.

Saw a red Legacy 2.5GT today on Latrobe Road at 5:40pm, just getting into El Dorado Hills. I was just leaving.

There's also a a black Legacy 2.5i that I see all over in Jackson and Ione, seems like its always parked near the Pizza Factory at night. Looks like an 08 or so, we also exchanged a couple words outside Safeway in Jackson probably a month or so ago.

05 silver legacy gt with black wheels and a sti badge on the back at dvc (local college) in the parking lot. First time spotted! The car is looking good hit me up

come out to the monday dublin meets!

ABP LGT rebaged as a "Subaru Aruba" at the south city Trader Joe's today. Searching reveals it was tagged back in 2006 and not appearing to be claimed. Sighted again... Glad to see it is still in the Bay Area.

-tim

a white wagon lgt on bgame ave about an hour ago and right before that a black lgt wagon at the 76 gas station on the corner of el camino and millbrae ave.

then a white 00-04 sedan at hillsdale mall, exchanged v's good looking car man!