LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Yesterday, I saw a black 5th gen LGT with the OEM spoiler turning onto the main drag in downtown Bedford. Almost didn't notice it as I wasn't paying attention (stopped at a red light) and barely saw the trunk and GT badging. I made a small effort to catch up when my light turned green, but there was too much (slow) traffic turning onto the road before I could go.

Yesterday, I saw a black 5th gen LGT with the OEM spoiler turning onto the main drag in downtown Bedford. Almost didn't notice it as I wasn't paying attention (stopped at a red light) and barely saw the trunk and GT badging. I made a small effort to catch up when my light turned green, but there was too much (slow) traffic turning onto the road before I could go.

Tell it again

Spotted a couple yesterday... Saw either an OBXT or Legacy GT wagon yesterday around 6pm at the Allston/Brighton exit off of the Mass Pike, don't remember what color... Was next to you in traffic, but couldn't catch your eye (and the girl I was with thought I was being weird :rolleyes:)

Also merged onto Route 2 (near Lanes and Games) behind a Garnet Red 4th Gen GT, a bit after 6pm... car looked nice and clean!

I live right by Ghetto Glen Mall

Right on, I'm in Ten Hills, so real close to you! I'll keep my eyes peeled for your ride... what color?