LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Just saw a BRZ on ararat st worcester.... SO HOTT

Subaru is definitely not hurting for sales of these. I saw at least 3 up at NHMS this weekend and drove by the dealership in Manchester NH last week and a car carrier was unloading about 5 of them, probably orders that are just arriving now.

Subaru is definitely not hurting for sales of these. I saw at least 3 up at NHMS this weekend and drove by the dealership in Manchester NH last week and a car carrier was unloading about 5 of them, probably orders that are just arriving now.

I was at the dealership a month back and the guy said only about 75 were in the New England area. I assume there are more now, but man I would love to have one of those for a summer car !!

• I Donated Too

Just type north shore modified into your book of faces where it says search for people places and things. The letters needed to complete this operation can be found on your keyboard under the row of numbers at the top.

you weather the storm okay in Swampy?

No can do captain. I don't see said search bar because I don't have an account, and Gewgling that comes up pointless as well.

As for the weather, I've been freaking out about the wind since last car didn't have the best luck with hail and trees. But the Lego's all good, and so is everything else. You?

Edited by aac0036

thanks, ill deff check that fb group out as soon as i get back on land. been sailing the Artic for the past 2 months. this is one of the only websites that i can view, its only a matter of time until they block it -__- .. but ill be back in MA in 6 days. cant wait to drive my LGT again!!!!!! =P

thanks, ill deff check that fb group out as soon as i get back on land. been sailing the Artic for the past 2 months. this is one of the only websites that i can view, its only a matter of time until they block it -__- .. but ill be back in MA in 6 days. cant wait to drive my LGT again!!!!!! =P

Hello from down the road in Lynn!

Snapped these photos in a parking lot off Wyman St in Waltham, where I was for an interview... Looked stock (though my 4th Gen knowledge is limited), but well cared for... belong to anyone on here?

I work on 5th Ave right behind the Westin, which isn't even five minutes from anything on Wyman St. I've seen one 5th gen GT (grey) in the last three months, but no 4ths in this area (saw one with Florida plates parked in a driveway near Brandeis, though).

How'd the interview go? There's a Bertucci's near by, plus everything that's on Moody/Main Street, which would be convenient for impromptu LGT meets :)

I work on 5th Ave right behind the Westin, which isn't even five minutes from anything on Wyman St. I've seen one 5th gen GT (grey) in the last three months, but no 4ths in this area (saw one with Florida plates parked in a driveway near Brandeis, though).

How'd the interview go? There's a Bertucci's near by, plus everything that's on Moody/Main Street, which would be convenient for impromptu LGT meets :)

This one was parked in a "reserved" spot at 275 Wyman St, so I'm guessing it's someone that works in that big office building. I'll let you know if I'm in the area again...

Interview went well... I think they liked me (aka I fooled them! :lol:), but it was just with a scientific recruiter, so unlikely that I'd be there too often (the job I was applying for, through them, is over in Lexington). If anyone needs a Synthetic Chemist, hit me up! :)

White 05 LGT, really nice at Marks Mobile in Lisbon Falls, Maine. Spoke with owner, told him about this forum and gave him my #, I was with my Wife in the BRZ. Hope he joins!!

Why you no post pics of BRZ?!

Dear Black 05/06 Lgt on south street in Fitchburg,

I often see you drive past me on our morning/evening commutes and always offer a friendly wave but never get one in return. Your "purple" headlights, lowered stance, and nice sounding exhaust are cool and all, but I was floored at what I saw on your car today. As we approached each other I noticed a large black piece of sheet metal on your trunk. Once I passed my worst fears were realized, It was a wing. But not just any wing! I'd assume, the biggest, ugliest, most obnoxious wing available. Not exactly a tasteful piece in my opinion, but to each his own. I hope your co efficient of drag as well as your cool factor increase.

Yours truly,

Atlantic Blue Legacygt