LegacyGT.com

Official Satin Pearl White Thread (2010)

Tide

Dangit...can't see these photos on my work browser.

"It's within spec" - SOA :rolleyes:

"Depth is only shallowness viewed from the side." - Fredism

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

2018Q50RS | 2015WrxThread | Shrek

^^^ odd...I just replied to your post and now I can see the photos...weird.

"It's within spec" - SOA :rolleyes:

"Depth is only shallowness viewed from the side." - Fredism

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

2018Q50RS | 2015WrxThread | Shrek

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Love this beast

Beautiful car! What sort of tinting do you have?

Also; I like what you've done with the grille. I'm torn between doing something very similar to that on my own, or possibly doing the entire grille in black. Decisions, decisions. :confused:

Also; I like what you've done with the grille. I'm torn between doing something very similar to that on my own, or possibly doing the entire grille in black. Decisions, decisions. :confused:

Thanks

I the tinting is about 80%, not legal here in Cali, but I don't care and haven't been messed with yet. The grille was sprayed with plasti-dip and the logo is just a vinyl that's stuck on top of the original. The nice thing about the plasti-dip is you can peel it back off if you end up not liking it

Thanks

I the tinting is about 80%, not legal here in Cali, but I don't care and haven't been messed with yet. The grille was sprayed with plasti-dip and the logo is just a vinyl that's stuck on top of the original. The nice thing about the plasti-dip is you can peel it back off if you end up not liking it

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Incoming PM!:spin:
If your interested I have 2015 Subaru badges that I bought for my 06 gt but are bigger than what I have stock....they are black background with white stars...brand new and have the the case that the badge sits in also...21693cab9e8326bf6c06317cd062a13c.jpg

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk