LegacyGT.com

FS: megan racing cbe

lgtsoon

Question 1) Why are you getting rid of it?

2) Do you have any pictures?

3)1-10 What would you say the condition is?

4) What size is the pipe? 3 inch

I live in Oxnard and might be willing to grab this.

Thanks, boostjunkie. so pretty much it wouldn't look flush with my wagons' bumper? Would I be able to connect the mid and y pipe to my stock cans and perrin downpipe? LGTsoon, do you have pics of it on your wagon?

Thanks, boostjunkie. so pretty much it wouldn't look flush with my wagons' bumper? Would I be able to connect the mid and y pipe to my stock cans and perrin downpipe? LGTsoon, do you have pics of it on your wagon?

The tips will be at least 2 under the bumper. The MR CBE was designed as a complete unit so it will not mix and match with stock bolt-on muffler and y-pipes. It will bolt up to a Perrin DP perfectly.

The tips will be at least 2 under the bumper. The MR CBE was designed as a complete unit so it will not mix and match with stock bolt-on muffler and y-pipes. It will bolt up to a Perrin DP perfectly.

Archived