LegacyGT.com

-1 Lgt

well guys, its been a fun run. Another LGT down, everyone is ok, i dont know if this is repairable though. Ill post details later maybe, just pretty upset right now, my car was a big part of my life. Wasn't speeding, wasn't f*cking around, just sucks that it happend like this when there were so many other times where it should have.
06 TB EVO IX SE stock turbo monster subaru hater :lol:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes everyone is ok, im physically fine. Mentally a little shook up. There will most likely be a Perrin TMIC, K&N Typhoon and Perrin Mufflers up for grabs, other than that i dont know. But the time will come for those later. Thank you for your support.

Edit: Oh yeah, there will also be a Cobb AP V1 available too, but i need to talk to cobb about getting it unmarried cuz we had to yank the batter @ the accident.

Sorry dude. That sucks. I know 1st hand how bad that sucks
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

not re92's. Im at fault, i was distracted by a car pulled over w/ its hazard lights flashing and the person infront of me slowed down because of the distraction as well, when i was looking over at the broken down car i didn't realize the person infront of me slowed down, and at that point it was too late. Slammed on my breaks, impact was at about 20mph but its amazing how much damage can be caused. Airbags and all went off, completely unnecessary but it hit right on the sensor

Archived