LegacyGT.com

Spotted a Legacy (possibly a GT) at Summit Rock Climbing Gym

zennoodle

Abyss blue pearl, trunk completely debadged including the Subie emblem...someone might've jacked it, don't know. In any case, the car just looked nice and nimble...Don't know if its anyone on here but worth a shot. I didn't pay attention to the hood so I don't know if it was a GT or not...looked great though. I know what I'm picking up soon. :)

I think DynoRock is closer for me actually. Dang, makes me want to start climbing again. So many rocks, so little time...

Ah....I don't know any climbing gyms in Ft. Worth but if you ever head towards Dallas and need someone to Belay, send me a PM. I'm having trouble with 5.9+. I've lost a bit momentum for about a week. I don't know why but I need to get back up on it. :)

• 3 weeks later...
Ah....I don't know any climbing gyms in Ft. Worth but if you ever head towards Dallas and need someone to Belay, send me a PM. I'm having trouble with 5.9+. I've lost a bit momentum for about a week. I don't know why but I need to get back up on it. :)

There aren't any in Cowtown, unless you count the numerous places to bandit climb and builder. DynoRock is in Arlington near UTA. There's also an excellent bouldering wall at the ampitheatre in Veteran's Park, also in Arlington. You sound like you're close to my level, or least the level I was at before I retired. I really have been thinking about starting up again. Stone Works FTW?

There aren't any in Cowtown, unless you count the numerous places to bandit climb and builder. DynoRock is in Arlington near UTA. There's also an excellent bouldering wall at the ampitheatre in Veteran's Park, also in Arlington. You sound like you're close to my level, or least the level I was at before I retired. I really have been thinking about starting up again. Stone Works FTW?

The problem with Stoneworks is that they never change their routes cause all their rocks are drilled in. It's good if you like repeatitive climbing. I would recommend summit or canyons in frisco. I go up to Summit quite a bit so if you wanna hit up some time and need a belay partner, I'm definitely down for that. :)

Archived