LegacyGT.com

2008 legacy

soggybrain

Hey my brother owns a 08 legacy standard 2.5 with 70k miles. He just had a baby with his girlfriend and is trading it for a nisson xterra. They told him they would give him 6k for the trade. His Subaru needs a wheel bearing. I told him I want it I can't beat that price. Any advice of major problems you guys could see that I should look for or concerns. Thanks.

i think 6k for tradein is low. he should negotiate more. i dont think i would let it go for less than 7500. it will be on the lot next week for 10k. Since you're a good brother, and babies are expensive, you'd want him to get the most value for his car amirite?

Hey i just got done talking to him. He is going to put it out their and see what he is offered for it... auto locator, craigslist, ect. He told me when he gets an offer i could match it. What do you guys think a fair price is. I want to be fair with him of course and i really like the car. 70k miles 5 speed cloth tan interior with a moon roof. KBB says around 10,500.

Its a 2.5i if he puts it up for $10.5 he should see good hits as the market is flooded with overpriced used 2.5is with more miles and no histories. My 2008 has 130K on the clock and all documented maintenance and I would be jumping for joy if I could get $6500.00 for it. How sad I know :eek:

Archived