LegacyGT.com

wheel repair near baltimore

charlie_sheen

anyone had to get a wheel fixed? just found out one of my Miro's is cracked and the tire wont hold air steadily. not much longer than a 1 inch crack so it shouldn't cost much. but i wanted to see if anyone has preferences on who is good in the area and who isn't. i know ye old wheel shoppe is an option but id like to find somewhere WITHIN baltimore county.

haha thanks for the input still. ive heard about them but like i said id like to find someone to do it IN baltimore county. have you used them? did they do a good job? im going to be calling rimrenew for a price and ye olde looks like it will be my second option

haha thanks for the input still. ive heard about them but like i said id like to find someone to do it IN baltimore county. have you used them? did they do a good job? im going to be calling rimrenew for a price and ye olde looks like it will be my second option

personally I haven't used them, but I have spoke to a lot people who have and heard no bad comments other than a little pricy

Archived