LegacyGT.com

Service Manual CD on ebay

I bought a similar CD (I do not remember from who) a year ago for my '05 GT (for less money) and it was for non-US cars. The CD was listed similar to this one, all the specific '05 Legacy manuals with the similar bonus books. Even so it is still extremely useful with tons of good stuff and have you priced the factory manuals?

This one looks like it has USDM info, but when I see a section on 6 speeds . . . :iam:

Keep in mind that Subaru will update their service manuals.

My service manual was created in Adobe 7.0 and is different than what many of you guys may be used to seeing. There are some sections that have been changed. Also, the parts list has been updated. For example, the rear toe-in cam washer is not shown in the parts list that many of you guys have, but the new documents show it.

My guess is that it has 6 speed data because it includes the data for the Spec B. The Spec B wasn't available in late 2004 when the first version of the 2005 LGT manual was created.

I would recommend that you click on the search button up above and type in "Vacation Pix". I believe that you will be pleasantly surprised by what you find.

Yes! Those were fantastic pix! Man, that guy's wife was so hot that it made my eyes pop. I downloaded all the pix and I'm sure it will help me on many lonely nights in the future. Does anyone know if maybe someone has photographed a 2006 vacation? Also, maybe a slower, more leisurely style, one that doesn't go by so fast like a blowing hot wind? I don't like to compress my vacations.

Archived