LegacyGT.com

Downpipe Bung Question

ronburgandy21

Anyone know what size the bung hole is on a Crucial Shorty DP. Mine flew off on the highway lastnight. Not sure if crucial is still in business as I cannot seem to get in touch with them. Car sounds like a crop duster right now. Any help would be great.

Thanks

Anyone know what size the bung hole is on a Crucial Shorty DP. Mine flew off on the highway lastnight. Not sure if crucial is still in business as I cannot seem to get in touch with them. Car sounds like a crop duster right now. Any help would be great.

Thanks

Holy ish dude! Thats SUPER annoying. Did the car all of a sudden get a bunch louder?

Drop by any local muffler shop, meineke, midas or billy joe's muffler. They all carry O2 sensor plugs, and most of them will just hand you one for free if you just walk up to one of techs and ask. I've done it probably 4-5 times. When you put this next one on, do yourself a favor and use some locktite.
On the search for a new DD...

Drop by any local muffler shop, meineke, midas or billy joe's muffler. They all carry O2 sensor plugs, and most of them will just hand you one for free if you just walk up to one of techs and ask. I've done it probably 4-5 times. When you put this next one on, do yourself a favor and use some locktite.

Thanks. Will try that. Locktite sounds like a great idea

Archived