LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Spotted Black LGT wagon looked lowered Black rims with silver ring. On VFW parkway in West Roxbury stopped at lights at Baker st. heading in to Boston around 11:30 am. I was in my Red GT wagon with black rims with red strip heading out to DSG in Norwood. Only got a quick look but the car looked very nice.

Jib

Edited by LGT_Ltd_wagon

jxjjang i never see you anywhere!

shouldn't we get a meet going or something for us greater hartford/springfield people??

the guys at nasioc have weekly meets now around the springfield area. i think there's one tomorrow at the holyoke mall.

i rarely see LGT.com guys around here.. :mad:

OBP stage 2ish 05 wagon with grill delete at Village Subaru this morning (around 8:30)

sweet looking car

Yeah that was my car, dropped it off this morning for some service work.

two Legacy sedan's tonight about 9:10 PM among cars leaving Chariho school campus in Charlestown, RI - one red and one silver.

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 248K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 258K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K

Debagged white Legacy, non gt, with NY plates going south on 91 from Hartford to some NY exit. Passed by some accedient on the other side of 91. One guy driver, we were in my OBP wagon with racks.

i see 2.5i's all over the place, but I think i'm gonna stop posting about them...doesnt seem like they read this.

heh, there are about half dozen GTs I see pretty much daily I stopped waiving to since they were never responding. At least three of them men in their 30s. go figure.

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 248K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 258K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K

saw this parked outside Dave's pasta in Somerville on Saturday the 14th about 1:00. There was also a new STI a few spots in front of you, I was the OBXT a few more cars up. My wife was like "why are you taking pictures of random cars?" :lol:

GT.thumb.jpg.d2158a8582bd97484abc9d75cbf9a10c.jpg

Here's proof: Just 1 minute after buying my OBXT, I had 7 phone calls from insanely hot women, and got 7 dates out of it. Coincidence? I think not.

Debagged white Legacy, non gt, with NY plates going south on 91 from Hartford to some NY exit. Passed by some accedient on the other side of 91. One guy driver, we were in my OBP wagon with racks.

I was on 91 south of hartford @ 930 but not white, car was real dirty?:confused:

2 x 2.5i in newton corner this morning. one was dgm, i was right next to you. the other i already forgot. and 1 grp LGT no spoiler you were heading towards 90 east, but i banged a right onto centre st. you were with a female.

pzerv :lol:

"partial zero emissions reduction vehicle"?

i hate cape traffic. and i feel like its gonna start happening soon.

Already happening haha.

Also saw a ABP LGT with a mesh grille. Guy was wearing sunglasses and heading down Buzzards Bay Main Street. I was in a baby blue Hyundai Santa Fe :lol: