LegacyGT.com

Tires for a 2005 GT

Johnnyc192

:cool:I currently have Yoko S Drives, they are great, much better that the stockers, any idea on the next set, I have about 12k to go on these. They wear fast but the hook up like gum, they have save my behind at least 3 timnes. should I do F1 supercars (Think $$$$?) Let me know what you have had luck with I am getting about 30 - 35 k out of tires. I Drive spririted in my wagon, I know it is a bit heavy, I carry 2 car seats, a stroller and a booming system. Thanks. I still take Mustangs and every Honda on the road. (stage 1.5) Downpipes/Upipes in less than a month.

Tuned by Perrin and Cobb.

Hankook Ventus Evo12's!! Do eet and you will be glad you did. Outstanding performance for grip in wet or dry, very quiet, good tread wear (had them for 10k so far) and at a reasonable price.

+1 I absolutely love mine! I run hankook year round (icebear w300 in the winter). Both sets have excellent traction on what they were designed for. Hankooks ftw!

I've had all the tires listed above. My rating

1) Hankook EVO , best grip , ride and all a rounder, quiet and smooth

2) General Exclaim UHP :Great wear, less grip than EVO similar price, quiet n smooth

3) Falken Ziex get FK 452's , way better than 512's, 912's etc. Like above but wear much faster. Can get noisy later in life

4) Toyo proxes 4 or T1R's very good tires but more pricy

Archived