LegacyGT.com

Official Satin Pearl White Thread (2010)

Tide

Thanks orndog!! The angry rally pig is the only sticker on the GT. I had to order them special cuz I wanted it to be small and unobtrusive. Most of them are like 4 inches wide, too big and boy racer for a middle aged guys classy ride. Most people don't even know it's there. I have some extras in white and black if you want one. The white would look good on a tinted window. Edited by GTEASER

Just got my 2012 subaru about 2 months ago and have been looking all over foe some good info on mods. Seems like this is the place. I will post picks as soon as I ge the wheels and the grill blacked out. I have not seen any info on blacking out the trim around the windows and suggestions? Also any suggestions on exhaust? I dont wnat to make it a duel just something to give a nice little sound nothing crazy.

Just got my 2012 subaru about 2 months ago and have been looking all over foe some good info on mods. Seems like this is the place. I will post picks as soon as I ge the wheels and the grill blacked out. I have not seen any info on blacking out the trim around the windows and suggestions? Also any suggestions on exhaust? I dont wnat to make it a duel just something to give a nice little sound nothing crazy.

Welcome and congrats on the car! Since you're talking about a single exhaust, I'm guessing your car is a 2.5i? In that case, don't waste your money or time looking for power mods... they really don't exist for the N/A engines... unless you're looking to turbocharge it! ;) Instead, concentrate on handling and aesthetics. A larger rear sway bar is a fantastic (and relatively cheap) upgrade. Coilovers are your best bet for both lowering and suspension gains, although there is a shock/strut combo from RCE/Bilstein that is "in the works", but it's been in the works for over 2 years now... unclear when they will actually be available. For aesthetics, that's obviously something personal to everyone... for me, tinting the windows and adding a low lip spoiler for the trunk were key. Plenty have blacked out the grill, pretty easy to remove the grill (4 screws and a couple of poppins) and plasti-dip it... there's a thread somewhere where someone blacked out the window trim, but off the top of my head I don't remember where. Probably search the 5th Gen forum (and possibly this picture forum) for "window trim" might be a good place to start... I don't have any info/knowledge on single exhaust options... only things I've heard of is people going from single to dual...

Good luck, and have fun!

hi all. just got a 2013 legacy 2.5 sport. looking forward to posting pics and getting good advice from everybody.

Welcome and hope you enjoy the car! Remember to search the forums, lots of good advice/info already out there!

Nice post. I'm actually considering dual exhaust just to get rid of the cutout on the other side.

If you do, make sure you go with an exhaust made for a 2.5GT, as I gather the ones from a 3.6R don't bolt up directly... piping is a bit different length... IIRC...

No GT in '13 and the 13's are a bit different so not sure if that will even work.

Ah, fair point... didn't see you had a 2013... you might have to pioneer that exploration! I bet there's dimension listed somewhere... maybe in the vacation pics? IDK...

I also bought the car with the tint already there and I am going to add a spoiler as soon as I have a little extra cash and can find a good installer. Anyone know the code of the paint so when I order it it is already painted?