LegacyGT.com

Incentives on 07's

trackstar

I'm about to break down and lease an 07 OB - I need a 5MT wagon. There are some nice incentives right now, but the dealership is pressuring me to act in the next 2 days because the incentives change every month. I know there are some corporate-connected people here, does anyone have any info on upcoming (next month or two) incentives?

The incentives to buy a previous years model only get better the longer you wait, thats why "you must buy now". Even if the next months incentives were marginally worse, you can negotiate a lower price as they are only that much more desperate to get rid of them.

You risk not being able to find the car you want when incentives crank up as that's when the desirable inventory has sold. Also... SOA is trying to reduce incentives this year... waiting may not be a good idea.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Don't let the dealers pressure you. Just get it when you are ready. Believe me, the incentive isn't going to be less. It'll most likely stay the same or get better. It's not like those cars are getting fresher by the day.

I didnt think Subaru offered attractive lease rates, esp. considering residual value of the cars.

What are they offering you?

They're offering a lease for an Outback Basic for $209/mo w/$2k down, or $288/mo nothing down. That's with no haggling, so I think I can do a little better.

You risk not being able to find the car you want when incentives crank up as that's when the desirable inventory has sold.

I'm looking at a black 2.5i Basic. There are at least 6 within 25 miles of me. Not too worried, but you never know. It's not the end of the world.

Archived