LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Silver LGT Sedan. Debadged except for Legacy. Cromwell today at lunch. Parked next me at the italian deli on Berlin today at lunch. How was the chicken cutlet? Good to see you.

Chicken cutlet was good - that place is a bargain! How about yours (once you got the right one!)

Good looking wagon you've got there...I've been wishing I had made mine a wagon when I got it, especially now that you can't get a new one anymore...

First post and this guy gets spotted! :mad:;) : lol:

I've been registered on these forums since 2005 but I prefer to read and not post...the guy that spotted me said he was going to post here so I figured I owed him a reply.

Edited by CraigOTech

RBP GT on W Broadway in S. Boston, around 1:30pm? just caught a glimpse as i was walking out from work. aftermarket exhaust, wheels and brakes.

Wow... I've finally been spotted in my new hood!

I was just leaving for work at the time! Where were you coming out of?

I've been registered on these forums since 2005 but I prefer to read and not post...the guy that spotted me said he was going to post here so I figured I owed him a reply.

Grinder was good. At least I've found a place when I work down there. First post, that's great. I walked back into the deli and told him I was gonna post up after I saw the car and put 2 and 2 together.

heh, I couldn't tell for certain, I was trying to get on the road when I saw a car coming. Once I got on the road, I couldn't see you since my back window was still covered in dew/water from the night before. One of these days I'm going to have to stage a hostile take-over of your garage for my car. :lol:

Wow... I've finally been spotted in my new hood!

I was just leaving for work at the time! Where were you coming out of?

haha knew it had to be someone on here, i was coming out of the health center around the 400 block. i had my BSM 2.5i parked on a side street

Stoughton yesterday near coporate drive, probably headed for the 93 onramp. around 5:15pm yesterday, tinted windows, AEM sticker in the rear window i think. It was either Black or Dark Blue, i honestly forget already.
It's not about speed, it's about acceleration!

Hey LMVT, I saw you this morning near the new Jolly gas station... I was a little embarased that your car looks so great and mine is so dirty... What are you gonna do when you live on a dirt road???

I look forward to getting together with you, Jamie and all the other locals at the next get together.