LegacyGT.com

09 LGT 5spd 85k mi $17k no records

Frogg

depending on the shape of the body/interior it could be a decent price. drive it hard listen for anything clunking/whining. also don't drive it for 5-10 minutes go for 30-45, swerve at potholes not around. drive it like you stole it.

No records they provided but can you find any on CarFax? How was the test drive? Test drive it with Subaru Savvy person (if you aren't) check for leaks, turbo whine, drivetrain condition, tires etc. High miles aren't always a bad thing.

On the flip side we (the owners) argue that "oh its only 85K miles but has been cared for" and command a similar price :redface: counter offer with the number you see fit but if it checks out to have been well maintained be ready for a counter counteroffer :lol:

Does seems. Bit high. I feel I got pretty good deal on mine I just bought 2 weeks ago. 2008 legacy gt limited 5MT with 67k on it and full service records for 15k. 100% stock.

WWW.MODDICTION.COM

Moddiction Stainless steel and Titanium shift knobs.

Drivetrain, suspension, brakes, exhaust, cooling, fuel, gauges+MUCH more!

he is not buying it off this website. there is a different economic value. go to a dealer and offer 13,500 and they will laugh at you.

I'm not saying it should't be that price, but there is no way he will get it for that

Exactly. Op needs to move on and keep looking.

There was a dealership asking $8900 for a 2005 Legacy 2.5i. Around 125,000 miles. I offered $6000 and they said no. I left and found my current car for $6500.

If OP has patience he can find a clean 08-09 for 15,000.

Well based on KBB trade in I'd suspect they paid about 12-13k for that car. Considering reconditioning to sell it i'd suspect they need to get 14k to break even.

Based off of these threads that I see pop up from time to time LGT's hold much less value on the east cost.

If OP has patience he can find a clean 08-09 for 15,000.

So you think that an 08-09 is worth less than its KBB trade in value? In my location KBB trade in value for an 08 with 'average' miles is $13,500 to $16,500. At a dealer I would expect to pay any where from $18-20k for a clean avg miles 08-09 LGT. Avg miles being 12k per year.

And for reference my 08 Spec.B with 45k on it trade in value is $17,500 to $20,500.

2003 Baja 5MT

2016 Outback 2.5i Premium w/Eyesight

Kbb pricing is way off!! Not even close many times.

I think my 08 legacy gt was listed as worth over 19,000 retail.

Edmunds true market value is much more accurate.

WWW.MODDICTION.COM

Moddiction Stainless steel and Titanium shift knobs.

Drivetrain, suspension, brakes, exhaust, cooling, fuel, gauges+MUCH more!

Well based on KBB trade in I'd suspect they paid about 12-13k for that car. Considering reconditioning to sell it i'd suspect they need to get 14k to break even.

Based off of these threads that I see pop up from time to time LGT's hold much less value on the east cost.

So you think that an 08-09 is worth less than its KBB trade in value? In my location KBB trade in value for an 08 with 'average' miles is $13,500 to $16,500. At a dealer I would expect to pay any where from $18-20k for a clean avg miles 08-09 LGT. Avg miles being 12k per year.

And for reference my 08 Spec.B with 45k on it trade in value is $17,500 to $20,500.

When my Dad bought his 07 Silverado he traded in a 00 Suburban. They were offering us $9,000 below what KBB said and we told him that. The guy responded with, KBB is just numbers they're not the ones paying for the car. We got them to offer us $1000 below KBB.

When my Dad bought his 07 Silverado he traded in a 00 Suburban. They were offering us $9,000 below what KBB said and we told him that. The guy responded with, KBB is just numbers they're not the ones paying for the car. We got them to offer us $1000 below KBB.

wait, the same guy that offered 9k less, took it for only 1k less?

Archived