LegacyGT.com

XXR 530 18x8.75 +20 Fit in a 05 legacy gt??

evanisonfire

• 2 months later...
why not?

get the 5x100 bolt pattern one and it will fit

whether it will rub, clear fenders, etc is whole other story

Pretty sure that's exactly what I said and that's what the guy at xxr told me. Duh it will bolt up to a hub with the same bolt pattern, like most or all wheels with a 5x100...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought the rims months ago. I got the 18x8.75 +33. All 4 wheels poke past the body just barely. Oddly front has no rubbing issues even tho the tire mildly sticks past the fender lol. With a lower I'd be screwed.. Would have to camber, roll and probably pull. Rear wheels had to be rolled and slightly pulled. Still rubbed. Whiteline camber bushings had to be purchased to stop the rubbing. But I'm in love with the sick wide stance and concave of the wheels!! So it was worth it

Edit. 235\40 tires all round

I'm about to pull the trigger on there myself. Found a little sale going on till the 13th. Do you have any pics of your car? What exactly did the camber bushing do? Is the camber still correct and even tire wear? Are you on stock suspension? I'd love to see pics! I. My wheel shop can change the offset if needed but its expensive and these are the wheels I really want. I thought I wanted the 522, but the concave of the 530 wins out in my eyes.

Excited to see pics of your car.

Thanks in advance and sorry about all the questions.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

I'm about to pull the trigger on there myself. Found a little sale going on till the 13th. Do you have any pics of your car? What exactly did the camber bushing do? Is the camber still correct and even tire wear? Are you on stock suspension? I'd love to see pics! I. My wheel shop can change the offset if needed but its expensive and these are the wheels I really want. I thought I wanted the 522, but the concave of the 530 wins out in my eyes.

Excited to see pics of your car.

Thanks in advance and sorry about all the questions.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Ill try to take pics today. I haven't installed the camber bushings yet. But I would only camber 1 degree and that should be enough to clear the fender. I rolled and slightly pulled the rear ones and they still slightly rub on big dips in the road. I am riding stock height. With a mild camber they will fit. How would you change the offset? All in all the rims looks SICK and completely change the look and stance of the car. I would forsure recommend them

I have the same wheels now in +33 tho. My wheel shop can shave the hub they said. Not that I'm considering it but they said it is an option on some wheels.

Do you have any issues with the stock cups on the struts cutting the tires? A local has a wagon and has 18s and be said they were cutting the tires.

How close are your tires to the suspension?

I bought the rims months ago. I got the 18x8.75 +33. All 4 wheels poke past the body just barely. Oddly front has no rubbing issues even tho the tire mildly sticks past the fender lol. With a lower I'd be screwed.. Would have to camber, roll and probably pull. Rear wheels had to be rolled and slightly pulled. Still rubbed. Whiteline camber bushings had to be purchased to stop the rubbing. But I'm in love with the sick wide stance and concave of the wheels!! So it was worth it

Edit. 235\40 tires all round

So if I read this correctly you are at stock height and the rears needed a roll and pull?? And camber bolts? Damnit. Lol. I am getting mine mounted tomorrow so I guess I am gonna be rolling and pulling sooner than I wanted to if this is the case.

Please confirm, and also do you have pics? ;)

No issues with struts or anything no. Yes had to roll and slightly pull back fenders. Wasn't enough to clear so had to order camber bushings. 225's will help but it will be a pretty mean stretch on the tire. Would look kind of goofy in my opinion. But it would help with the rubbing I'm sure.

The 225 is barely stretched. Why does everyone keep saying that? Lol. A 225 is specced up to a 9" wide rim so at 8.75 its just under the extreme end of the tires acceptable range of widths.

It looks pretty normal to me, and my all herrafrush stretched like you see out there:

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/09/18/yda6a5av.jpg

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/09/18/same8a6y.jpg

To me that's barely stretched of at all...

Archived