Drift Motion

Will you be interested?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be interested?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
what finish would you be interested in?

Definitely not gonna do them in black with polished lip because that's so 2000...

it also can be fully painted or full Stealth Chrome like the wheels on my car...

I lust like a uniform finish. No two-tone. I like the look of these though. Is that size lip possible without rolling/pulling?

IMO a 23lb 18" rim isnt so bad. its 1.5" wider than the 22lb stock specb rim so 1lb for 1.5" is not a huge increase. buyers of that rim will buy for looks, width and price, not for its weight.

honestly, you shouldnt expect lightweight casting/forging for something only $800 a set.

IMO a 23lb 18" rim isnt so bad. its 1.5" wider than the 22lb stock specb rim so 1lb for 1.5" is not a huge increase. buyers of that rim will buy for looks, width and price, not for its weight.

honestly, you shouldnt expect lightweight casting/forging for something only $800 a set.

You're exactly right, but I would pay more if it was lighter. A lot of others probably would too.

What is really lacking for our cars is lightweight, wide, 17's with proper offset and single drilled centers. All I've found that is close are the Mach V "Awesome", but they are ugly :(

"Striving to better, oft we mar what's well." - Bill Shakespeare - car modder

8.5 & 9 are both rare in a 17" 5x100

I agree that wheels are getting bigger in general ( my GF's Elantra has factory 17's wtf) I don't know what the lgt demand is like for wide 17's but I'll be the first on the list if you can do it @ under 18ish lbs. I love the look of my 18's ,but the weight of the wheels coupled with the fact that in PA the road conditions suck for a 40 series tire, is driving me towards 17s

I personally would love the wheels in the first post with that lip/finish in a 17x9. I don't think we would get that look with proper offset in an 8.5" width, do you?

"Striving to better, oft we mar what's well." - Bill Shakespeare - car modder

Archived