LegacyGT.com

Thoughts?

migs

I'm look to purchase this car...thoughts?

For Sale - 1998 Subaru Legacy GT with full 03 WRX engine and JDM 5 speed Manual Transmission.

UPDATE: I have swapped out the FHI 4 pot/2 pot brakes with a set of 05 wrx brakes and the new asking price is $6500

This has been my baby for the last 4 years, it was formely owned by the owner of a Professional Subaru shop in CT who did all the work. Shop is called East Coast Swappers.

Upgrades include STI TMIC, and a stage II tune done by the owner of East Coast Swappers.

Car just got back from ski trip, I am washing and detailing her this weekend and will get some new pics up

Pics: Album

Exterior:

JDM front and Rear Bumbers

JDM projectors Headlights and Fog lights with PIAA yellow fog lights, I have an extra set of tail lights as well

JDM L7 Grill

Interior:

Sony Aftermarket CD player

Infinity Kappa 6.5 components in front, Alpine Type R 6x9 in rear

Legacy 2 channel amp for components

Viper Alarm with key FOB

Mods:

03 WRX engine, Mobil 1 oil changes, new Gates Timing belt and seals done, Perrin lightened crank pulley. Engine and Trans have about 100k

JDM 5 MT transmission, fluid just changed at Revolutions performance. JDM transmission have cryo treated gears making them very durable.

JDM LSD replaced when I bought the car a couple years ago

STI Top mount intercooler

Walbro 255lph fuel pump

06 WRX 4 pot 2 pot brakes, new pads, rotors in great shape with Goodridge SS brake lines.

Brand new ACT stage 2 clutch, and STI flywheel

Brand new driveshaft replaced.

Engine compression and leakdown tested by Revolutions performance with no issues

3" stromung turbo back exhast with Hi flow cat

KYB AGX adjustable shocks with H&R springs

16x7 Impreza RS wheels with Dunlop winter sport wheels

This car runs great, and is solid, and fantastic in the snow, and I have kept up with all service intervals for changing fluids, etc

Email me if you are interested, Asking $6500 OBO

Thanks for looking

Archived