LegacyGT.com

I hate my car! read on...

c-lo

Want to know why?

1. it takes gas and I have to continually refill it.

2. it uses oil and I have to continually refill it.

3. since I drive it have to do maintenance on it. this sucks! surely there are some of you out there who drive it and don't have to do maintenance.

4. my wiper blades. I use them and after awhile I have to replace them!

5. it gets dirty. seriously??:eek: I mean WTF?? why do I have to clean my car? it shouldn't get dirty when I drive it!

6. my leather steering wheel is showing signs of wear!

7. wheel bearings?? oh my! don't even get me started on wheel bearings!

8. RE92's? I mean really. maybe I should just be riding on rims!

9. it has A LOT of miles on it. I mean common, i drive 60miles a day!

10. It creaks! I mean isn't there a car out there that doesn't creak? I want it!

So if someone can point me towards a car that doesn't do all this, please tell me! cause I can't stands it no more!

This is to all the haters out there who bitch about their car and the little problems they have with them! Guess what? deal with it or get a bicycle!

there

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

perhaps there was not enough sarcasm in my post?:confused:. let me fix it...
258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

Get a Ford Model A

eos

Want to know why?

1. it takes gas and I have to continually refill it.

2. it uses oil and I have to continually refill it.

3. since I drive it have to do maintenance on it. this sucks! surely there are some of you out there who drive it and don't have to do maintenance.

4. my wiper blades. I use them and after awhile I have to replace them!

5. it gets dirty. seriously??:eek: I mean WTF?? why do I have to clean my car? it shouldn't get dirty when I drive it!

6. my leather steering wheel is showing signs of wear!

7. wheel bearings?? oh my! don't even get me started on wheel bearings!

8. RE92's? I mean really. maybe I should just be riding on rims!

9. it has A LOT of miles on it. I mean common, i drive 60miles a day!

10. It creaks! I mean isn't there a car out there that doesn't creak? I want it!

So if someone can point me towards a car that doesn't do all this, please tell me! cause I can't stands it no more!

This is to all the haters out there who bitch about their car and the little problems they have with them! Guess what? deal with it or get a bicycle!

there

I have already broken a bicycle frame - from normal use.

define "normal":)

Archived