LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

sprited driver in a black lgt limited following me from SFR to alewife brook pkwy this am. once on rte 2 you pretty much took off. had enkeis, some mudflaps and a dent in front.

id keep up, but blizzacks dont instill much confidence.

Spotted '07 2.5i wagon in Earlville? Im not familar with VT only here for 3 days. Looked dark blue/dark grey. Had HIDs.

Spotted another 2.5i wagon in Richford. Pretty sure it was this guy:

[ame=

]
[/ame] Edited by Dubz

• I Donated
Spotted bucko's abp sedan in my driveway. We (okay, mostly he) did a koni swap in the rain. Do not recommend that. ;) Hope it all works right. Enjoy!

Spotted Dujo's ABP wagon giving me a ride to home depot to get a new bolt for the install, shit came out stripped from the front lower bolt. After hitting it with a hammer to get it out it would definitely not rethread. $5 at home depot later and I have a temporary solution.

So far so good, bolt and nut are on order with subaru for tomorrow, and turns out those rear covers just pop right off. I'm going to adjust them before I go to lunch and try playing with some settings. Thanks again!

Spotted Dujo's ABP wagon giving me a ride to home depot to get a new bolt for the install, shit came out stripped from the front lower bolt. After hitting it with a hammer to get it out it would definitely not rethread. $5 at home depot later and I have a temporary solution.

So far so good, bolt and nut are on order with subaru for tomorrow, and turns out those rear covers just pop right off. I'm going to adjust them before I go to lunch and try playing with some settings. Thanks again!

I like 1.5/1 (f/r) turns from soft on mine.

and turns out those rear covers just pop right off.

Crap. Now that you say that. I had covers on mine too that I had to pop out. I just remember that I knew I had access to them. My bad. Glad you figured it out! Set 'em way firmer for autox. I feel like they come from the factory pretty soft.

Spotted bucko's abp sedan in my driveway. We (okay, mostly he) did a koni swap in the rain. Do not recommend that. ;) Hope it all works right. Enjoy!

Clarification: in the rain, in the dark with a flashlight and an LED lantern. About six hours start to finish. Including mounting the konis and springs. And a trip to Home Depot and back. And unmounting his old springs from the oem struts to serve up as donors for the next guy. I mostly slung him tools and held the flashlight. It was impressive really.

Edited by Dujo

• I Donated
Crap. Now that you say that. I had covers on mine too that I had to pop out. I just remember that I knew I had access to them. My bad. Glad you figured it out! Set 'em way firmer for autox. I feel like they come from the factory pretty soft.

Clarification: in the rain, in the dark with a flashlight and an LED lantern. About six hours start to finish. Including mounting the konis and springs. And a trip to Home Depot and back. And unmounting his old springs from the oem struts to serve up as donors for the next guy. I mostly slung him tools and held the flashlight. It was impressive really.

I'm definitely gonna firm them up. Rode home with them as is, which I think was full soft. Got home, turned the fronts to one from full soft and rode that to work. Gonna continue to play trying neil's settings next.

PSA to anyone wanting to change their struts in the rain - it's not fun. That said, I'm glad we got them in and I'm glad Dujo gave me access to all his tools, he's got way more than me. Impact wrench being the most valuable. Also, a solid hour and a half was spent just trying to get the lower bolt on the rears to line up. We ended up using a jack and a pry bar to get it in.

OBP 05-07 I think, blacked out tails, lowered, debadged, pretty sure it was a gt(only saw from the back). North on metacom in bristol, turned right onto narrows alittle after 5pm. I was in the debadged DGM in the left turn lane for gooding.. RI plates. Haven't seen you around town before.

Yesterday afternoon spotted a black 4th gen LGT on 84 West (in CT). was debadged but appeared stock otherwise. tinted windows, a pink sticker of sorts in the top left of the rear window. also had a big green rectangle (parking pass of some sorts I assume) hanging from the rear view mirror. I spotted you once before yesterday as well. Believe it was a woman driving.

Also, this morning I spotted a white 4th gen LGT with a grimspeed plate surround and red mud flaps on 691E in CT between 84 and 91

Spotted a nice looking GRP sedan pass by my work as I was getting out around 5pm. Looks like you threw up a wave? Lowered wheels exhaust front lip lip spoiler. Blackstone river road, Worcester.