LegacyGT.com

Anyone know Rambo??

Rambo

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I know him well and I swear he isnt a guy that would lie, or try to screw you. Something must have happened and I know if he does get, he definitely will tell you he did.

Hopefully this gets resolved, it always sucks when crap like this happens especially between two really good members

JDM'd All to hell

:cool:

Thanks Jimmy @ Hkc-Speed.com!

RIP Coxx & Thanks

Guest Gitster

:rolleyes:

We all know how your first ill communication thread ended up (even though you didn't start it, you were fully involved.)

This needs to be taken to PM and given adequate time to be figured out, if it is not, then PM one or multiple Mods.

Randy now has vendor status and if you think he is going to screw you on a simple little exchange like this on an open forum then you are wrong. This thread is going to turn no where but ugly.

Guest Gitster
i dont want it to turn ugly at all, i just dont want to be out 140.00 do you??

Uhh according to your OP you already received the paypal :confused:

:rolleyes:

This needs to be taken to PM and given adequate time to be figured out, if it is not, then PM one or multiple Mods.

Randy now has vendor status and if you think he is going to screw you on a simple little exchange like this on an open forum then you are wrong. This thread is going to turn no where but ugly.

+1

Guest heightsgtltd

I once at Sushi with Randy. It was by the plate, and there was a conveyer belt that brought stuff around.

Redbeast and Laz were there too!

+1 on this being taken to the forums when you are in communication with him as you stated.

Put a fork in this and delete this thread. I made a buyer/seller transaction with randy as well and you couldnt get any smoother. Trust me he is not here to dick you off. but +1000000000 for not knowing BDII with 4600 posts. damn dude get out more and communicate with us. We dont bite. Now heightsgtltd is a little slow at times and often likes to check people on there spelllllling and graham3r that we had use past post. But we let him do it.

i motion this thread be deleted based on the simple fact that both parties are still communicating.

OTM.

Sorry I didn't mean to start a war which mainly forum people is all about ;).

Archived