LegacyGT.com

possible good opportunity

pleaidestar

Well talk has begun for a trade for my beloved 95 bd, I saw a 2000 legacy l wagon that needs a clutch and is being sold for 1900...too good to be true? Its possible but we began talking about a straight up purchase then he sees that my car is auto, he not real good at driving g a 5 speed apparently. So he asks if its for sale or trade..I said I would but I have my sentiments in this car..lots of work and a medium amount of cash went into what it is today, not at all flashy but runs and looks super clean..only problem is I haven't replaced a clutch in one of these cars before..done it a few times in my old hondas but not sure what to think, I know that I will pull the motor to do it, unless there is an easier route. I this k it could possibly be a great deal...what you guys think yay or nay, the stage of talk we are in is to see when he can bring the car to me and begin the repair. I know alot will be a judgment call but I really know nothing about the third gen legacy, I have a first and second gen, not much difference between tie two as far as the eye goes though technically they are way different.

Did you understand what I'm saying? I know this is the internet, but you don't have to be a dildo.

Don't matter anyhow I already started taking parts off to replace the clutch, not much different except hydraulic clutch and less room and more wires to move around. ^ ^

Archived