LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Shouldn't be too hard to spot that wide ass rear end. It's so big that it doesn't disappear in the distance until obscured by the curvature of the Earth. Besides, I can always mod my car to make it faster, yours will always be ugly. ;):lol:

See a grey/silver fourth gen parked in N BIllerica the past few days. Anyone here?

I drive by that house everyday for lunch and I see that car and occasionally I see a white gt 3rd gen wagon and WRX hanging out there too. I've been curious if any of them were on here.

No im not a stalker, I just cant help looking.

Edited by ChrisCrash

Haha same here! I've been driving to the N Billerica train station a few days a week after work and I always see it there. Decided to post about it today.

Oh I forgot to mention I caught a glimpse of a white fifth gen on 495s today around 4:30 near Amesbury. Couldn't really tell if it had any mods.

saw a ggm 5th gen GT in Essex junction yesterday you ended up behind me but were gone before i got to say hello. i was hoping you were going to toward st, mikes so we could end up next to each other at a light but you turned into big lots

saw a ggm 5th gen GT in Essex junction yesterday you ended up behind me but were gone before i got to say hello. i was hoping you were going to toward st, mikes so we could end up next to each other at a light but you turned into big lots

That was me picking up 5 quarts of German Castrol at AutoZone for Friday's oil change.

If you hadn't been rocking NJ plates I might have waved or something.

Edited by Captain Ned

That was me picking up 5 quarts of German Castrol at AutoZone for Friday's oil change.

If you hadn't been rocking NJ plates I might have waved or something.

hahaha I FINALLY SAW SOMEONE!! the jersey plates are probably going to be gone soon. lost my wallet this weekend so i think I'll be getting a VT drivers license rather than trying to replace my jersey one

• I Donated Too

I am behind a blue 05/06 Sedan 95 South which joined the highway at "The Market" on ramp in Lynnfield.

Stage 2 tuned Invidia Q300 Quad tip exhaust and a high-vis jacket hanging in the rear and a rangers hat on back parcel shelf.

[Edit] We both got chatting while stuck in traffic. Really nice guy, definitely an enthusiast for the car but strangely not a regular here and went to some expensive places to get tuned. Told him about this place hopefully he will check in with us soon.

Edited by sigmafour

Saw a dark grey 5th gen (looked lowered but it might have just been all that weight loading the springs) at the woods mobil in east providence this afternoon. You didn't notice me when you drove past and pulled up a couple pumps over from me..(it's ok, my car is so much smaller than yours, I imagine you're not used to noticing cars this size). Pretty sure you noticed me when I started up tho... :lol:

Last Sunday coming home from Boston spotted a silver and black 4th gen GTs. Then on I95S saw this NA 5th gen that was worth taking a picture of because of the plate.

Unclemat may enjoy this one.

http://legacygt.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=210438&d=1433890914

IMG_5thGen.thumb.jpg.868ce644f69ea5e0b4a3e368ee472df5.jpg

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 248K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 258K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K

where'd you spot the black on sunday? I was cruising around some areas of Boston on Sunday.

saw the same black 4th gen LGT with mesh grille and dark wheels on Rt20 East this morning that I saw a week or two ago.

where'd you spot the black on sunday? I was cruising around some areas of Boston on Sunday.

I want to say somewhere around exit 8 on I95S in Mass. Car was dusty and looked stock. I believe there were also a female passenger in front.

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 248K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 258K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K