LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey, did i meet you at leeberb's place saturday? how did the tint work out on the charger?

Yeah. My friend's Charger was about to get tinted. Came out nice.... but IMO it would have looked better with 35% all the way around vs. 50% up front and 35% in the back. Good to meet you Saturday.

2011 Volvo S60T6 & 2013 Volvo XC60T6 Polestar

A little late on the post but I spotted a black 4th gen heading west over the TZ Bridge around 9am this past Wednesday morning. I was the guy in the the RBP riding next to you. We acknowledged each other before I had to make up some time;), heading to Ocean City, Md.

I always see a silver 05-07 every now and then at the walmart/tgi fridays lot in Bayonne on 440. lowered, aftermarket wheels (black/dark spokes, polished lip), tinted, modified grill, and I believe had a front lip. Either way, whenever I do see it, its always parked far from any other car and under a light.

I always want to get closer to it to check it out or leave a note, but that would make me look too suspicious so I always just check to see if anyone is walking towards it, if not I just go do my groceries/home needs at walmart and head back home.

Spotted a blue 4th gen on route 117 and Beach Hill Road between Pleasantville and

Ossining. Around mid day yesterday. I was on my bike.

Spotted a silver 4th gen at 8:25PM on 117 last night. Heard an exhaust, but couldn't see

much as it was getting dark. Was going the opposite direction.