LegacyGT.com

Official Steel Silver Metallic Thread (2010)

Tide

DAYUMMM ! :eek:

G'day folks,

Made a few additions since the last time I posted here - an STI front tower strut brace, and an STI front lip spoiler.

These were taken at Homebush Stadium (where the 2000 Sydney Olympics were held). A great setting for night shots when its not too busy.

[ATTACH]109522[/ATTACH][ATTACH]109523[/ATTACH][ATTACH]109524[/ATTACH]

The final cosmetic I'm savings up for is the DAMD rear wagon spoiler.

[ATTACH]109525[/ATTACH]

Performance wise, I'm about to put in a HKS super hybrid filter - but rest of it is pretty stock (for now)

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@SYM, I noticed You have a lower grille under the Sport-bumper, was that already part of the bumper setup or did You add that one afterwards ?

If so, where did You get it from ?

... and by the way, cool pics ! Wagons rock !!

Isn't his lower grille the same as ademob's?

@SYM, I noticed You have a lower grille under the Sport-bumper, was that already part of the bumper setup or did You add that one afterwards ?

If so, where did You get it from ?

... and by the way, cool pics ! Wagons rock !!

Isn't his lower grille the same as ademob's?

If you meant the lip, it says in his post it's the STI lip.

Hi michelino

The lower grille is actually stock as part of the vehicle

In Aus, the liberty is sold in two grades:

Non-sport - 2.5 NA, 3.6R

Sports - 2.5 NA, 2.5 T

The sports grade comes with the lower grille that you've pointed out, and the similar foglight surrounds (like the one in your avatar).

The non-sports grade has the same front buymper/bar that you've got on your lib.

Note the front bar/bumpers are different between the two grades, so I suspect it wont be as easy to 'plug n play' - ie. you would need to buy the whole front bar/bumper of the sports model and replace your existing front bar.

You're right, we too have 2 versions, standard (like mine) and Sports (like Yours)

Our Sport-bumper is the same as Yours, except it comes without the lower grille (?!), plus it's not Plug+Play at all with the standard version I have.

I was just wondering if Your lower grille piece could have gone into my bumper. Can You eventually take a foto only showing that grille in order to see its shape and how it's fitted ?

Back in time I also checked the Grillcraft type (US), and it's not compatbile.

I also found this manufacturer in China, but nobody's had experience with them and their parts: http://www.auto-bodyparts.net/ProductsType/Legacy-car-parts.htm