LegacyGT.com

Quick help!

Do you guys know EXACTLY how the dettachable front lip on the L bumpers are mounted.

Just give me a list of basic tools you'll think I need (im very crafty)

Reason being I am so urgent, is because I gotta make it to the yard before they close and the car is going to the crusher tomorrow.

Im at work and am just gonna get together tools and hit it on the way home.

Mission impossible (but possible if someone helps me!)

Thanks in advance

Appreciate the quick response guys, I got there with my tools and was gonna grab the one piece headlights (very good shape) and both were gone...

Its a bummer, was gonna have an L lip on my OB bumper, but it has me thinking...

...someone else around here is playing with Legacies also...

Hmmmm

That blows...nobody here plays with first or 2nd gen Subaru at all.....all the parts are all mine...///insert maniacal laughter///.

I don't know why there isn't a following for these cars, we live in a freaking desert with tank roads and the military has cut hundreds of miles of trails to exercise their vehicles. Something these cars were designed for.

1996 front bumper lips are the only year that is removable,the other years are all part of the bumper cover mold from the factory and is not removable,i looked into this for myself because i have a 95 and wanted to buy a front lip for my car from the junk yard myself,so you need to look for a 1996.

My subaru is a 95 l with front and rear lips that are removable.....hey Alex could you post a picture of those sideskirts if you pick them up? I was going to end up getting some rocker guard spray and a can of rustoleum and paint the panels like the lip kit...that is until you said sideskirts.

My subaru is a 95 l with front and rear lips that are removable.....hey Alex could you post a picture of those sideskirts if you pick them up? I was going to end up getting some rocker guard spray and a can of rustoleum and paint the panels like the lip kit...that is until you said sideskirts.

I will soon as I get them.

Its the gt side skirts

Oh alright...but I never seen any though, just wondering how they even attach to the car.

You gotta know that there is like two mid to late 90's legacies in town and I seen a glance of a dropped forest green bd one day after I came out of an i-car class. Almost everyone that goes to the track or meets here has a civic hatch with a swapped gsr motor or 350z's and vw's The only subarus I ever see are sti's or wrx's. Not much of a following around here.

Any of you guys know how to mount side skirts/how do they come off?

I believe I have to make holes in my rockers if im not mistaken.

Let me know please!

I've tried to search this but all I found was pictures of legacies post-install.

Which is very cool and looks good but it doesn't help me get to that point haha

Archived