LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest subiecity
OBP GT at with aftermarket cans, rockin the NELOC decal in the rear driver side window at the intersection of 129 and old post rd in croton on hudson.

did u see who was driving? possibly spanish kid i see him around croton on hudson and up around thronwoood area...i belive his headlights are blacked out 2

OBP GT at with aftermarket cans, rockin the NELOC decal in the rear driver side window at the intersection of 129 and old post rd in croton on hudson.

did u see who was driving? possibly spanish kid i see him around croton on hudson and up around thronwoood area...i belive his headlights are blacked out 2

I was gonna say, sure it wasnt subiecity in his modded 2.5i :lol:

I see a white LGT down by Queensbridge nearly everyday pulling out of the N/W train. :rolleyes:
________________________________________________ [URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1980"]'05 BSM OBXT Row-your-own, W.I.P. :rolleyes:[/URL] [URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1242"]'06 Shrek B # 64 - The car the wife loved to hate :( Sold...[/URL]

Guest Gitster

Well the NELOC sticker would indicate that its like one of 5 people :lol::lol:

Did you see the plates? If it was CT, it was Unstablementality. MA possibly BOBL or Fox. Fox actually has CT plates most likely.

Anybody ever in Rockland? I never see GTs around there, although I've only been looking for a few weeks.

Yeah I am. I've posted tons of sightings & almost nobody ever answers to them

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

That was me fellas :) woot finally spotted. And no im not spanish, and dont have blacked out headlights lol. I have NELOC stickers because im a student up at UMASS-Amherst, and met the gang of guys at our car show this past spring.

06 TB EVO IX SE stock turbo monster subaru hater :lol:

watch out for this older black jetta on the merrit guys. This dude squeezed in between me & the car in the right lane straddling the dotted line for the lanes with his car goin about at least 80-90 MPH :eek: If I hadn't sped up to give him room me & the car next to me woulda sandwiched him. That's how bad it was.
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Red turbo wagon (didn't get whether it was an OB or LGT, but most likely LGT) around 5:30PM Sunday by Cranbury Park, Norwalk. I waved, but I was in my Jetta...(and not the "older black jetta" afore mentioned...)
When Chuck Norris was born, the only person who cried was the doctor. Never slap Chuck Norris. - E.J.S.

I waved, but I was in my Jetta...(and not the "older black jetta" afore mentioned...)

:lol: I sure hope that jackass aint anyone on these boards b/c if it is I'll find you & hurt you. That was basically an attempt on mine & everyone else on the road lives.

watch out for this older black jetta on the merrit guys. This dude squeezed in between me & the car in the right lane straddling the dotted line for the lanes with his car goin about at least 80-90 MPH :eek: If I hadn't sped up to give him room me & the car next to me woulda sandwiched him. That's how bad it was.

Your worried about older Jettas. I had to worry about some older guy in an 05 S4. Lets say i'll call him triple digits.

"Gimme mines Balboa...Gimme mines".....Clubber Lang - Mr. T

Your worried about older Jettas. I had to worry about some older guy in an 05 S4. Lets say i'll call him triple digits.

This guy squeezed like nothing I've ever seen. People are nuts on that road.

Yellow S4 or Blue? I've had problems with both those guys. Some people can't accept that fact that you can't catapult yourself over the slower traffic that's in front of you.

Guest Gitster
fact that you can't catapult yourself over the slower traffic that's in front of you.

:lol::lol:

So true though. People are insane. I almot got killed tonight when a 335 was passing us on the right, while three cars ahead of me in the left lane are going 70, causing the 335 to pass on the right, meanwhile a car carrier truck was pulling into the center lane about to sideswipe the 335 who was directly next to me. We both almost came to a stop while the big truck kept on going.

It was combination of 3 different types of idiots who dont know how to drive. Going 70 in the left lane, passing on the right and merging blindly. I drive wayyyy too much, it causes stress but relieves it at the same time :cool:

This guy squeezed like nothing I've ever seen. People are nuts on that road.

Yellow S4 or Blue? I've had problems with both those guys. Some people can't accept that fact that you can't catapult yourself over the slower traffic that's in front of you.

Nope...this one was all black or maybe blue..

"Gimme mines Balboa...Gimme mines".....Clubber Lang - Mr. T

Nope...this one was all black or maybe blue..

great, another one :rolleyes: Those Audi folks on the merrit (& you know there's tons of em b/c it's CT) are the worst assholes ever!! Triple digits & weaving thru lanes all the time. Best to just let em go & hope they don't cause an accident in front of you.

My friend's friend (they always talk how he wants to race me) has an all black S4 all done up... Black car, black wheels, black head and tail lamps, dark tints...you get the point.. he drives like a dxck...

I've had a few bad experiences with S4s... one tried to ram me off the road because he thought I was looking at his gf :confused: