LegacyGT.com

If the stock nav is replaced...

tdoggydog

For those of us with stock nav, you know that you can access setting for the car such as to chirp or not when the alarm is activated/deactivated, etc. My question is, if the stock nav unit is replaced, are these setting no longer accessible? How do those of you without nav adjust these settings? Thanks!

For those of us with stock nav, you know that you can access setting for the car such as to chirp or not when the alarm is activated/deactivated, etc. My question is, if the stock nav unit is replaced, are these setting no longer accessible? How do those of you without nav adjust these settings? Thanks!

They either have to have the dealer do it via the SSM or through a sequence of things like turning the key to the on position, opening the door, holding a button for ten seconds, etc. I don't think I've changed any of those settings once they were set though.

They either have to have the dealer do it via the SSM or through a sequence of things like turning the key to the on position, opening the door, holding a button for ten seconds, etc. I don't think I've changed any of those settings once they were set though.

Ah, gotcha. Thanks! I would imagine the settings are retained if the battery is disconnected, right?

Archived